Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Slip up at Mountain View Optometry

Back in mid November I got a prescription for new glasses at Mountain View Optometry. That was five weeks ago and I was promised that they would call when the glasses were ready. I finally got too impatient and called them today. Apparently their computer indicates that some useless and apparently anonymous retard contacted me by phone two weeks ago. Their computer is a liar. Useless retard. There I said it again.

To be fair, my optometrist, Dr. Bell, is excellent. The problem is that they take your payment before they have delivered their product. Many organizations that do this have neither concern nor accountability for the customer experience after the cash register has rung its chime. I am left with a very nasty feeling. The feeling is compounded by an unrelated blunder at Fenders Collision Center that I had this morning.

Rant rant rant rant rant rant. There, that does feel better.

No comments: