Friday, February 24, 2006

SBC still owes me ten dollars

But that is not the worst of it. Not by a long shot. Agents of SBC are continuing their mission to make my life miserable.

Today, February 24, 2006, at 8:55 am, a well labeled SBC truck with license number California 5Y78601 illegally went straight from the right turn lane at Arastradero and Miranda streets in Los Altos, California, to get onto Foothill expressway. To his left was a bicyclist in the bike lane who also wanted to get onto Foothill. The retarded SBC guy made this very dangerous for the bicyclist. And also for those of us trying to legally enter Foothill from the correct lane.

I wouldn't bring this up were it not just one more episode of what must be a systematic effort by SBC to drive me insane with their obnoxious behavior. Remind me to post my essay on the horrible ordeal of trying to get DSL installed from SBC.

No comments: